Saturday, March 27, 2010

Commitment

It is Saturday March 27th and I've finally made the commitment to blog - something I have wanted to do for a while! But like anything we desire to do successfully, like marriage, we have to fully commit ourselves to it.

I feel confident that I have been entrenched in fashion, weddings, customer service, and the psychology of all three, to share my insight, advice, stories, and unique and special experiences with you. I will also collaborate with peers in my industry to bring you ideas and inspiration to make your special day as personal, unique and momentous as possible.

What you can expect from this blog is my commitment to bring you the hottest trends in the bridal industry that stretch beyond the gown and veil. I will share with you the do's and don'ts of attire, etiquette, planning, budgeting, and managing the relationships with your bridal party, family, and your wedding vendors. It will include events, resources, and conversations with the bridal pros to help ensure that the planning you put in, whether it is 4 months or 24 months, is as smooth and enjoyable as it should be!

The search for your dream gown and the journey to the altar should be a joyous occasion. I hope the contents of my blog help to make that happen for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment