Friday, August 13, 2010

Three Maya Couture Brides - One Talented Photographer











When brides ask my opinion on what wedding details are the most important, a great photographer is always at the top of my list. Just think, you spend an average of 16 months planning the biggest day of your life. Don't you want all the fruits of your labor, and the day you've dreamed of all your life, captured in the best, most personal and creative way possible? Don't you want a photographer who can bring to life the emotion of the moment, and with their keen eye use lighting and personal aesthetic to present a finished product that's a reflection of your taste and transports you back into that moment? Many of our brides have found just that in photographer Justin Hankins.
I had the pleasure to peruse many of Justin's wedding photos and found that we shared lots of brides. So I asked him, "What draws so many brides to Justin Hankins Photography?" His response was truly original and reflects the passion he has for what he does and for the couples he works with:
“I shoot a hybrid style of fashion and photojournalism, which translates into beautiful, magazine-quality images that look natural and unrehearsed. After all, a couple's wedding day is perfect already, and documenting these authentic moments is absolutely critical to me. In order to create such timeless memories, I've built my business around providing each couple with the best customer experience they've ever received. The relationships I grow through my sensitivity to each couple's needs plays a vital role in helping me create photographs that honor the significance of their special day. It's a distinct privilege to be part of such an important moment in the history of a family, and I want each couple to walk away knowing their wedding meant the world to me.”
Thank you Justin for translating the true beauty of our brides in your photographs! I look forward to many more Maya Couture/Justin Hankins brides! Visit http://www.justinhankins.com/ to see more amazing wedding photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment