Thursday, June 16, 2011

"My Maya Couture Experience" Advice From a Bride: Kim Parham Grubb

Every woman dreams of her wedding day and finding that perfect dress.  It is one of the most important aspects for the bride when planning her wedding. I too envisioned finding the perfect wedding dress for the perfect wedding day.  To complete this important objective, I visited the premier bridal studio in Hampton Roads, Maya Couture, to find the dress I had always dreamed about.  When entering the beautiful showroom, I was overwhelmed by the countless and amazing bridal gowns to choose from.  The consultant really took the time to find out exactly what type of gown I was looking for down to even the smallest detail.  After trying on a variety of gowns, I found the wedding gown that was made for me.  The gown was an ivory and satin, A-line dress dazzled with crystal accents on the straps, a creation by designer Jim Hjelm.  The theme of the wedding was simple elegance and this dress encompassed that vision. Maya Couture features other services for all your wedding planning needs. In addition to finding my wedding gown, I was also able to get all of my bridesmaids dresses, save the date cards, programs, reception menus and invitations.  It is one stop shopping at its best! Maya Couture’s commitment to making each bride, like myself, feel special made my wedding planning experience memorable and truly enjoyable! I would like to give a special thanks to the staff at Maya Couture and Maya for helping in making my wedding day so special.



As the store owner, there is nothing more rewarding then hearing stories like Kim's.  At the end of the day, what we want for our brides is for their visions to become a reality, and for our "One Stop Shop" to help them achieve that seamlessly.  Kim was nothing short of gorgeous on her wedding day, and it's testimonials like these that make our job as rewarding as it is!

Have a story for Maya and the girls at Maya Couture?  E-mail us at maya@mayacouture.com with photos and testimonials!

No comments:

Post a Comment