Monday, April 8, 2013

Brittany Prater & Mark Altamero

Brittany & Mark were married in July of 2012, but I had the privilege of working with them starting in October of 2010.  Brittany was born to look like a princess on her wedding day.  She wore Maggie Sottero's "Sabelle"with it's matching bolero jacket, with a custom veil from Moonlight, a headpiece from Malis Henderson, and jewelry from Maya Couture.  Her bridesmaids wore black Bari Jay dresses, and her groomsmen wore tuxes rented through Maya Couture as well.  From start to finish, Brittany and I became fast friends.  I was even fortunate enough to be invited to their gorgeous wedding!  My favorite part of the wedding was their table numbers, adorned with lyrics from their favorite songs.  It was truly my privilege to be even a small part of their wedding; I felt like I got to know the whole family- one of her bridesmaids was pregnant with a little girl at the same time I was due with Piper.  We went through our pregnancies together, and we've watched each other's children grow up via Facebook.

Working with Maya Couture not only allows you and your bridal party to be outfitted and look amazing from head to toe, but it also creates wonderful relationships!  Thanks Brittany & Mark, for letting me be even a small part of your big day!  It's stories like yours that make me love my job more and more every day.- Misty Prewitt


















 
Ceremony Venue - Old Donation Episcopal Church
Ceremony Music - Galliard Trio
Reception Venue - Cavalier Hotel - Diana Pollock
DJ - DJ On The Side - Chris 
Photography - Sam Hughes Photography
Florist - Lasting Impressions 
Cake - Shockley's Sweet Shoppe
Wedding dress, veil, jewelry, bridal party dresses/tuxes - Maya Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment