Saturday, August 17, 2013

Kelli & Mike: Yacht Club at Marina Shores

Kelli & Mike were such a joy to work with for the wedding attire- not only did Kelli get a gorgeous Nicole Miller gown, but she let her bridesmaids choose their own Alfred Sung dresses.  The groom and groomsmen wore traditional tuxedos from Jim's Formal Wear to keep up with the formality of the affair.  Was their wedding absolutely gorgeous?  Of course!  But our favorite details were the ones that made it personal to them- their homage to their pets when you first walked in that couldn't make it, the fact that they didn't want gifts but instead wanted donations to the Chesapeake Humane Society, the INCREDIBLE candy bar with white, pink, and black candies, and the Philadelphia Phillies mascot sliding out of their wedding cake.  These two were nothing short of a blast to work with, and they must've loved working with us, because Misty, Melinda, and Tiffany were privileged enough to be invited to the wedding!

From Kelli: I was having trouble finding my dress. I had been other places, and I knew which designer and the exact dress but finding it local was proving to be impossible! I was starting to feel discouraged. However on my first visit with Melinda Byrd of Maya Couture, I felt completely at ease and explained to her what I wanted. Within 15 minutes, she had called Nicole Miller in New York and a loaner dress (exact one I wanted ) was on its way to me to try on before purchasing! Of course it was perfect - it was The Dress. 


I absolutely LOVED my experience with Maya Couture during the planning of our wedding! Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help with anything they can!! Every time I walked in, (or anyone in my bridal party walked in) they made us feel like we were the only ones they were there for! From the Gown to bridesmaids dresses to tuxes, they were there every step! 



I can not say enough wonderful things about Maya and her entire staff! 



Kudos to Misty Prewitt and Melinda Bryd for all their knowledge and patience. Our wedding day was perfect !! Love you girls!!

Her photos speak for themselves- Echard Wheeler Photography did an amazing job capturing all the beautiful details of her wedding!













































































Kelli & Mike's Wedding Vendors were:
Hair: Alan Jordan
Make-up: Casey Christian
Flowers, Candy Bar & all Decor: Todd Wadsworth of Black Iris Florist
Wedding Coordinator: Pearl Taylor
Entertainment: Frank Sings Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment