Thursday, May 22, 2014

Michelle Salopek: A Stella York & Founders Inn Wedding

Michelle knew what she wanted from the get-go: a gown from Stella York with a jacket.  When she found the perfect dress, she trusted us to custom-make her beautiful jacket to coordinate!  Here's her beautiful review from Wedding Wire:

Working with Maya Couture for my wedding was great. I purchased my dress, bridesmaid dresses and rented the tuxes from them. Hannah was great to work with for picking out the perfect dress. It only took trying on 2 dresses. I emailed Misty multiple times about bridesmaid dresses and getting a jacket made to match my dress. She is amazing to work with and very responsive. The alterations team made my jacket and altered everything perfectly. I would recommend Maya Couture to any bride. The ladies that helped me made my bridal experience go smoothly and helped me get a dress that made me feel like a princess.

We are in love with these photos from Natchez Photography.  Check out her gorgeous wedding below:



























































Vendors:
Ceremony Venue: St. Gregory the Great Catholic Church
Reception Venue: Founders Inn & Spa
Bridal Portrait Location: First Lady of Suffolk
Day Of Coordinator: Hannah Hildebrandt Events
Photography: Natchez Photography
Videographer: LNR Productions
Cake: Shockley's Sweet Shoppe
Lighting: Illuminations Innovations
Transportation: Royal Coach Limousine
DJ: Astro Entertainment
Hair: Kristin Salopek of Bondi Blonde Hair Studio
Dress & Veil: Stella York from Maya Couture
Shoes: Kate Spade
Bridesmaids: Maya Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment