Monday, December 30, 2013

Maya Couture 2013: A Year in Review

2013 was our best year yet- and for a million different reasons.  From our amazing clients, to our amazing "friendors" in the industry, the support for the Maya Couture name was overwhelming this year.  Check out just a small portion of our brides this year and their gorgeous weddings below...

Photo by Andi & Zoe.  Jessica in Essense of Australia and her bridesmaids in Bill Levkoff.
 I had the most priceless experience at Maya! Every member of the staff was beyond friendly and helpful. The selection of dresses is the most impressive and same for the bridesmaids and mother of the bride and mother of the groom gowns! I never once felt rushed and always felt like I was the only client there! Maya is the best bridal shop in Tidewater! - Jessica

Photo by The Girl Tyler.  Kendal in Pronovias.
 I could not have asked for a better all around experience when picking out my wedding dress. Maya Couture is a beautiful shop with fantastic employees that somehow put me in the most perfect dress. I was a bit nervous and overwhelmed with the dress shopping experience, but then I went to Maya's and everything fell into place perfectly. Not only did I get my dress there, but so did my mom (who is not the easiest person to please!). Honestly, my gown was so gorgeous that everything else was just a way to enhance it even more. Overall, I would go there again in a heartbeat and send anyone looking for their perfect dress to Maya Couture's as well. Thank you for giving me the experience that all girls dream of! - Kendal

Ashley in Justin Alexander with an Essense of Australia belt.  Photo by Beth Hamilton Photography.

Kelsey in Sottero & Midgley's "Chantilly"
Ashley in Pronovias.  Photo by Tara Liebeck Photography

Caley in Essense of Australia and her bridesmaids in Bari Jay.  Photo by Elise Theuer Photography.
 I bought my wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses at Maya's. Misty helped me pick out the perfect wedding dress, along with beautiful dresses for my ladies as well. Misty and Maya are wonderful people and I truly enjoyed working with them :) - Caley

Candace in Essense of Australia.  Photo by Dragon Studio.
Carley in Casablanca.  Photo by Will King Photography.
Brittany in Casablanca.  Photo by Andi & Zoe.

Cory Cooper in Justin Alexander.  Photo by Echard Wheeler Photography.
Mrs. Cooper in Sorella Vita.  Photo by Echard Wheeler Photography.
Doris in Dessy.  Photo by Busy B Photography.
Beth in Essense of Australia.  Photo by Amanda Hedgepeth Photography.
Kirby in Stella York.  Photo by Rebecca Keeling Studios.

Amy in Jasmine Couture.  Photo by McPherson Photography.
Christine in Jasmine Bridal.  Photo by Dee Akright.
Jennifer in Essense of Australia.  Photo by KT Merry Photography.
Kim in Justin Alexander.
Brooke in Sottero & Midgley "Colby".
Emily in Maggie Sottero's "Bernadette".  Photo by Will King Photography.

Kelly in Maggie Sottero "Bronwyn".  Photo by Leigh Skaggs Photography.
Jody Cooper in Maggie Sottero "Elya"
Krystal in Maggie Sottero "Cleo".  Photo by Dustin Lewis Images.
Lynn Cutter in Maggie Sottero "Elya".  Photo by Ultimate Images.
Jamie Lee in Maggie Sottero "Kendra".  Photo by Leigh Skaggs Photography.
 My dress was perfect thanks to Misty at Maya couture!!! With such a friendly staff and great selection you can't go wrong there. I really liked their flexible hours and willingness to work within in my budget! My experience was top notch from our first visit to my fitting appointments. I would recommend Maya Couture to anyone who is looking for a great wedding dress experience!!! Thank you Misty for everything!! - Jamie

Nicole in Maggie Sottero.  Photo by Lundy Photography.
Priscilla in Maggie Sottero's "Priscilla".  Photo by Chapman Photography.
Tiffany in Nicole Miller.  Photo by The Girl Tyler.
Megan in Nicole Miller.  Photo by Michael and Carina.
Olivia in Jasmine.  Photo by Zoe Grant.

Amazing quality and a great value. Diana was a pleasure to work with. My seamstress was fantastic. We changed the entire neckline of my gown and it turned out better than I imagined. - Olivia

Courtney Giese in Maggie Sottero. 
 Maya Couture is a great place. Jenny and Misty are amazing and customer service is top notch! I'm so glad I found them:) - Courtney

Dr. Poe-Ziegler in Pronovias.  Photo by Andi & Zoe.

Laura in Sottero & Midgley "Kendall"
I had such an absolute WONDERFUL experience at Maya. I am a plus size bride and they made me feel like I could be just as beautiful in my dress as someone who is a size 2. I worked with Misty and she was just great! She gave me her e-mail and was always immediately responsive. She helped with relieving the stress of being an indecisive person making a HUGE decision. She made me feel incredibly comfortable and in the end I valued her opinion like one of my BFF's. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that I was her only bride!!  - Laura

Emily in Maggie Sottero "Juliette" and her bridesmaids in Alfred Sung.  
Kelli in Nicole Miller and Mike in Jim's Formal Wear.  Photo by Echard Wheeler Photography.
The entire staff at Maya is awesome! From my gown to bridesmaids to groom- everything was perfect! They went out of their way to help me every step of the way!! I loved working with Melinda, Misty and all the girls.- Kelli

Rhonda in Essense of Australia and her groomsmen in Jim's Formal Wear.  Photo by Keith Cephus Photography.
Photo by Tara Liebeck Photography
Sarah in Stella York.  Photo by Tara Liebeck Photography.
Sarah in Casablanca.  Photo by Malie Osborn Photography.
Tony and his groomsmen in Jim's Formal Wear.  Photo by Will King Photography.

Amanda in Pronovias and her bridesmaids in Bari Jay.  Photo by Like a Dream Photography.
Ashley in Pronovias.  Photo by Tara Liebeck Photography.
Alana in Stella York and her bridesmaids in Alfred Sung.
I recently purchased my wedding dress and all of my bridesmaids dresses at maya couture. The experience was amazing from beginning to end. They were the first dress shop I had been to and I must say it was a bit hard going to others in town after. The level of customer service and the whole vibe of the shop was really hard to beat. All the dresses and whole store were very clean which is something you should expect but don't always see. I was able to email and call with any questions and get an immediate response. I referred two other friends that have weddings near mine and they were just as pleased with their experience. I worked with Misty and she really made the whole process so stress free and no pressure. I was actually bummed when I picked up my dress for my final fitting because I was done with the process and didn't have a reason to go back. I love love love my dress! - Alana

Adrienne in Essense of Australia.
They were amazing!! The minute we stepped in, they treated all of us like princesses! I couldn't recommend them enough! - Adrienne

------------------------------

We can't thank our clients enough for their overwhelming love and support- from outfitting whole families to bringing in your best friends, you are what keeps Maya Couture great.  Thank you so much for 2013, and we can't wait to see what 2014 has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment