Friday, January 17, 2014

Kaye Hensler Flood: A Maya Couture One-Stop-Shop Bride!

"I found my dress on my first trip to Maya Couture!  I had tried another Bridal Shop in the area, but did not find "the one" there.  When I initially stepped into Maya, I was very skeptical, but the lady I got to work with was great, she pulled amazing dresses in my price range, and she was super helpful!  I also loved all the details and incentives that Maya Couture has to offer when you use more of their services.  My dress and the bridesmaid dresses were by the same designer and they looked so flawless together!  I got many compliments on the classy style of the bridesmaid dresses.  I could not have asked for a better experience at Maya, ranging from my first visit, through my wedding day.  I suggest Maya Couture to anyone and everyone in need of wedding attire." - Kaye



































VENDORS:

Ceremony: New Covenant Presbyterian Church
Portrait Space: Regent University
Reception: Chief’s Club, Little Creek Naval Base
Wedding Dress and Bridal Party Gowns: Jasmine from Maya Couture, Norfolk, VA
Ceremony Planner: Becky Brauch
Reception Planner: Mrs. Chae Kinsey
Caterer: JEB Little Creek Pearl by the Bay
Ceremony Flute Trio: Marla Smith, Madison Bunch, and Mrs. Patti Watters
Duet: Ben Puckett and Jon Puckett with Mrs. Patti Watters (pianist)
Florist: Sharla Cotton
Baker: Lori Puckett
DJ: Kendall Nicholes
Videography: Josh Rieke

Photographer: Stephanie Messick Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment