Saturday, March 22, 2014

Christine Ferrara Minor: A Half Moone Wedding

We loved this wedding with Christine and TJ!  They worked with us for a little over a year making sure that their bridal party looked perfect for the big day - and we can't get over how beautiful everything turned out!  Christine wore Stella York from Maya Couture, and her bridesmaids wore Alfred Sung.  The groomsmen wore Jim's Formal Wear.  The photos speak for themselves!  Be sure to check the bottom for awesome vendor credit!

Here's Christine's awesome review on our Wedding Wire:

Maya Couture provided my dress, my bridesmaid's dresses and our tuxes for our February wedding and throughout the whole process we received impeccable service. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. Misty was out consultant and she was amazing, we had a large bridal party and she handled everything like it was just two or three. She was quick with responses to my multiple emails and was a great resource for other vendors to check out. The alterations department did a fantastic job on my dress and they made my overall great experience that much better. I am so glad I made that first appointment at Maya Couture and didn't go anywhere else!

essense of australia
Christine wore a Stella York gown with an Essense of Australia belt.

essense of australia











Christine & TJ's Vendors
Attire: Maya Couture
Photography: Mike Topham
Hair & Makeup: Behind the Veil

No comments:

Post a Comment